PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
What information does Lea Registry handle?
Lea Registry is an adult dating platform, advertising platform and we provide this service by launching a social networking site that allows users to join our global community. By registering with Lea Registry, we enter into a legal agreement with you and we process your data to provide you with this service under the terms of this agreement. You may become a member of Lea Registry or use its functions only if you are at least 18 years of age or under the laws of the country where you live, where adult hood is determined otherwise. If you want to join the Lea Registry Network, you will need to fill out our online request form in which we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, gender, date of birth or contact details. You also have the option to provide more details about yourself, but these are optional. You can contact the Lea Registry Customer Support Team on the Contact page in case of additional questions you may have. Be careful when filling out your profile with sensitive information. When creating your profile, you can freely indicate your sexual preferences and ethnicity. We may ask you for your phone number. We also try to avoid creating Lea Registry counterfeits that can be used for fraudulent or criminal purposes: these are threats to the Lea Registry community. We use a third party to verify accounts. He will keep your phone number for 30 days to investigate possible scams on various online platforms and services, such as Lea Registry. We collect and use your phone number based on our legitimate interests listed above and the fight against fraud.
If you choose to purchase our premium services, we process your payment information and store it safely for fraud and audit/tax purposes. Under the Personal Data Protection Act, we need to recover and process this payment data so that we can enforce our agreement with you and our further retention of this data is justified by our legitimate interests listed above.
If you have given us your consent, we will use your email address and your phone number to inform you. You can change your decision at any time by setting up an app or website.
How long will Lea Registry keep my data?
We delete your data immediately after purchase. We do not store them.
Information such as payment information, IP addresses, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses are maintained in the fight against fraud and spam, if relevant by third party. It usually depends on the expiration of the payment method.
What information does Lea Registry collect when I'm under 18?
Lea Registry does not collect any personal information about children or minors voluntarily and does not try to sell them. If we learn that a child, minor or person under 18 has been registered on our site and has provided us with personal information, we will take action and delete their information and Lea Registry profile. If we remove a profile that violates our policies, we may keep that user's email and IP address in order to avoid circumventing our policies and creating a new profile.
Who shares with Lea Registry your information?
We share shared information with parties such as AdWords, including your personal data (but who do not identify you directly) as well as other information (such as newspaper data) with third parties for sectoral analysis and demographic profiling of other products and services.
We share your data with the following third-party categories:
1. IT companies (hardware and software) that support our products
2. Fraud Prevention and Antispam Service Providers to Protect Services from Criminal Activities
3. Moderators monitor activity on sites/applications and approve the content of
4. Advertising Partners, Markets and Targeted Advertising Providers
5. Law enforcement bodies, if required by law or for the protection of the person's vital interests
6. Payment processing and telecommunication companies to facilitate the payment of our premium services
We ensure that these parties adhere to the strict data protection and data protection provisions that are in accordance with these rules. Steps shall be taken to ensure that shared data is not deductible as far as possible.
In the event that Lea Registry or any of its affiliates crosses the transfer or change of ownership, such as merger, merger, acquisition by another company, reorganization or sale of all or part of its assets or in the event of insolvency or administration, we may be required to disclose your personal data.
In accordance with EU law, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities. Lea Registry's main offices are in Reuver/The Netherlands. If you are in the EU, you can also contact your local data protection regulator who can contact us on your behalf.
You have multiple rights under the European Privacy Act if you are an EU citizen.
1. Right to be informed: what personal data does the organization process and why? (this opinion).
2. Right of access: You may request a copy of your data.
3. Correction right: if the data that is stored is inaccurate, you have the right to repair it.
4. Right of cancellation: You have the right to delete data under certain circumstances.
5. Right to Transmit Data: You may request a copy of your data in machine-readable form that can be transferred to another provider.
6. Right of objection: In certain circumstance s(including processing of legitimate interest or marketing purposes), you may object to this treatment.
7. Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling: There are several rights in this area where processing on a purely automated basis results in a decision with legal or significant effects on an individual. Under these circumstances, your rights include the right to provide human intervention into the decision making process.
To exercise any of the above rights, please visit our information page or email us at DPO@LeaRegistry.com
How does Lea Registry protect personal information?
Lea Registry has implemented appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, including your personal data. Our technical experts are working hard to ensure the safe use of our site. While we take appropriate action against security breaches on our websites, databases, and files, no web site or Internet messaging is completely safe and we can not guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or any other breach will never be achieved. We recommend taking steps to protect your personal information (including your password) and sign out of your account after use. If you lose your password or publish it, or another service provider you use, you encounter a policy violation and use the same credentials that you use on Lea Registry, your personal information may be compromised. If this happens, please inform the customer about the service through the information page.
Where are my personal data kept?
We want you to get to Lea Registry wherever you are in the world. In order to provide this service, we operate a worldwide network of servers. This hardware is located in third-party data centers but belongs to Lea Registry. Data collected by advertisers can also be stored outside the European Economic Area. We ensure that the data is adequately protected by ensuring the implementation of valid legal mechanisms, such as the model endorsements endorsed by the European Union, the US Privacy Protection Shield, and the implementation of strong contractual standards. If you would like to know more about the nature of the safe guards we have in place, please send an email to DPO@learegistry.com
Are other personal data collected by Lea Registry?
If you contact our customer service via a contact page, we will get your email address and your IP address and the information you send us can find you to resolve your request. We will keep track of our communications with you, including complaints from other users (and other users of you) for 6 years after your account is deleted.
Does Lea Registry use my data for other purposes?
Every registered user of the Internet dating and entertaining portal (the client) gives his/her registration a voluntary consent pursuant to the provisions of § 5 par. 2 of the Act with the processing of his personal data and the voluntary consent pursuant to the provisions of § 9 let. (a) the law on the processing of sensitive data to the extent it accords it and in accordance with these privacy principles. By signing up, clients also consent to the release of the data to other portal clients, to the following extent:
date of birth,
region and city,
physiological and physical data of clients
data on sexual life.
Furthermore, by signing up, clients consent to their personal data be used for the purpose of billing the services provided and to be used to resolve disputes in case of non-compliance with the Client's obligations under the Terms and Conditions. Assent to the processing of data can be taken by the client at any time back to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
What are "cookies" and what are they intended for?
We collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile phone. A cookie is an excerpt of information stored on a user's computer or mobile phone through a web browser. They are a tool for storing information about site visits, recognizing you when you sign up and preserving your preferences whenever you visit Lea Registry to provide the best service to our members.
When you visit the Lea Registry public domain, the session cookie is placed on your computer and will be the same length as your visit. Permanent cookies (also known as local storage devices) are also installed on members' computers, so Lea Registry can easily memorize user experience and faster connectivity. On your mobile phone, we can use persistent cookie tracking, especially for security and security reasons, to prevent phisheroms, fraudsters, unauthorized connections, and to help you gain access to your account if you are piracy. We do not use this information when you are disconnected.
You can set browser and mobile settings to block cookies and local storage devices, but in this case you do not have access to features offered by Lea Registry.
• cookies that are indispensable for the required products and services, such as the Lea Registry Premium purchase;
• which are related to the performance of the Lea Registry site, which helps us analyze the correct functioning of our site and ensure that our members and visitors make full use of our site;
• those related to the functionality of the Lea Registry site, which allow you to memorize member preferences during the connection, such as the chosen language that allows you to chat, add photos, and send instant messages;
• third-party cookies for other social networks that members ask for through social plug-ins;
• cookies to improve and better target ads to make ad campaigns more wide spread, so avoid checking them.
Targets of Cookies
• Twitter, https://twitter.com/privacy
• Facebook, https: // en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
• AddThis, http://www.addthis.com/privacyperformance
We need to use some local cookies and storage devices so our members have the best experience, including making our pages easier to navigate, speed up your site and respond more quickly to the Lea Registry service requirements.